Anyone playing any PC Flight Simulators?

All things gaming related
flysideways
Creator of Opportunities

Anyone playing any PC Flight Simulators?

Post by flysideways »

Anything current? I still have Falcon 4 and FS-X, but they're not installed and was wondering if there's anything newer, or if it's worth trying to get them to work. It might turn into a pseudo retro gaming experience trying to get them to work.
"My one wish is for Twitter Inc to be the most transparent company in the world," Jack Dorsey
flysideways
Creator of Opportunities

Re: Anyone playing any PC Flight Simulators?

Post by flysideways »

It turns out there is quite the community supporting the orphaned Falcon 4. It is up and running better than before.

Next task is FS-X and its add ons.
"My one wish is for Twitter Inc to be the most transparent company in the world," Jack Dorsey
Naib
Site Admin

Post by Naib »

I use to love playing flight Sims on my Amiga, filled the gap between actual flying trainers/gliders

Not since going to uni have I touched one

I keep meaning to try X-plane
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
flysideways
Creator of Opportunities

Post by flysideways »

They are both working now. That was easy enough, and running on a current Win 10 install, not retro at all.
ezzi
Sanitation Engineer

Post by ezzi »

surely you've heard of FS2020? I still play around with FSX myself, also DCS World is good