Sports - in general

Share your feedback with the forum.
Naib
Site Admin

Sports - in general

Post by Naib »

So we have a few subforums associated with sport but none are used that often. Likewise for something like the olympics where does it go?
I am for making a general SPORTS forum at the same level as General with the mainly used sports having their own sub to SPORTS.

objections?
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
dont_think_twice
Director of Sandbags

Re: Sports - in general

Post by dont_think_twice »

Makes sense to me.
notageek
Site Admin

Re: Two-Thirds of American Employees Regret Their College Degrees

Post by notageek »

Personally I prefer everything in one place. Mishmash of topics. IMO reflects natural conversation patterns.

You wouldn't know if you're interested in a subject unless you found out about it. I know some people would never visit sports forum but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have any opinions on it.
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -- Bruce Lee
dont_think_twice
Director of Sandbags

Post by dont_think_twice »

notageek wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:17 am Personally I prefer everything in one place. Mishmash of topics. IMO reflects natural conversation patterns.

You wouldn't know if you're interested in a subject unless you found out about it. I know some people would never visit sports forum but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have any opinions on it.
We’ll, you fulfilled the mismash of topics all right …
notageek
Site Admin

Post by notageek »

I was wondering where my post went.
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated, until defeat has been accepted as a reality." -- Bruce Lee
Naib
Site Admin

Post by Naib »

I was thinking about fully flattening sport but wanted to float a halfway house first

Unless there is any objection I'll flatten all sport into a single sport subforum
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king
notageek
Site Admin

Post by notageek »

Makes sense.